GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Brand new winter wheels and tires

Brando

Passed Driver's Ed
As some of you may know, my GTI was totaled back in November. Unfortunately, I had ordered a brand new set of winter wheels and snow tires in September to be ready for the winter season. I was out of the return policy time on the setup by the time of my accident. I ended up getting into a 2018 WRX due to 2018 GTIs not being available at that time and needing a car ASAP. So now I have this winter setup that I have no use for. Have tried selling locally but have only gotten crap offers. Figured I may as well post here.

The snow tires are 225-45-r17 General Altimax Arctic winter tires. These retail for over $120 each. The tires are mounted on the following wheels: 17" 5x112 hyper silver Monte Titano MT6 Vita. These retail for over $120 each as well. This setup is brand new and never even test fitted on my car.

I will update with pictures later today. Willing to ship, PM me and we can figure it out. My zip code is 89431.

Hoping to get around $850 obo. It’s a loss on my end but better on a car than in the garage.

Thank you for looking.

Brando

Passed Driver's Ed
I can post more if necessary. The others are still packaged.

Attachments

• 702E8345-EF8D-4911-A6B7-18E0B52EFDD4.jpeg
    702E8345-EF8D-4911-A6B7-18E0B52EFDD4.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,196
  • 0EC7E37A-4AE5-4A57-B90A-FBCFD4B37211.jpeg
    0EC7E37A-4AE5-4A57-B90A-FBCFD4B37211.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 859

saganian1

Car(s)
2015 Golf TDI 6spd
damn, such a good deal.

you live in nevada, and you need a winter tire set?
i live in new york, i cope without a winter set, i should probably have a set

Brando

Passed Driver's Ed
damn, such a good deal.

you live in nevada, and you need a winter tire set?
i live in new york, i cope without a winter set, i should probably have a set

Thanks man. Yeah, I try and go up to Lake Tahoe every weekend. I have a little guy now so better safe than sorry. This year the snow has been minimal but last year was insane. We got enough snow pack to run off of for the next 3 years. You probably should have a winter set living in New York haha.

Brando

Passed Driver's Ed
NY here too. Shipping would kill it I think unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend said he shipped wheels to the east coast for ~$100. With tires it might be a bit more. I can get a quote if you’re interested and we can go from there.

Brando

Passed Driver's Ed
Long Island to Reno and back would be a great road trip, IMHO.

Agreed, definitely a lot to see on the way. Don’t know how my son would manage that trip though haha.

Btw, looks like the wheels and tires would be about $162 to ship to Long Island. If you’re interested I’ll split the cost of shipping.

Motivated to sell so I’ll split the cost of shipping with anyone interested in buying.