GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for GTI Sport 6M in central Indiana

Coogles

Go Kart Newbie
Looks like I missed out on the last of the manual Sports available. I'm looking for either a 2017 Sport manual, or a manual 2016 S with the perf pack and lighting package. The only color I really don't care for is red, although CW would be my first choice.

Thanks!
Adam

SoKYGTI

Hey Adam,
I just joined the group to list my car and saw your post. I have a 16 GTI SE, 6sp, PP, DCC, Adaptive headlights in Reflex Silver. 16,000 miles, still under warranty, no tunes or engine mods, so the warranty is still good, as well as the clutch!. I have added an AWE Track Edition cat back exhaust, no downpipe, and an 034 Motorsports 25mm rear bar with new end links. I live in southern KY and travel to Louisville occasionally. Let me know if you're interested. I can send you pictures and more specific information.
Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:

Ghawkins

Ready to race!
Looks like I missed out on the last of the manual Sports available. I'm looking for either a 2017 Sport manual, or a manual 2016 S with the perf pack and lighting package. The only color I really don't care for is red, although CW would be my first choice.

Thanks!
Adam

Adam,

My GTI is; a white 2015 SE, MT, Performance Pkg, DCC, Lighting Pkg. I have added APR Stage One, SRE Clutch, and Conti DW summer tires mounted on Enkei Raijin 8x18 wheels. The original wheels/tires are now mounted for winter driving. All eight tires have more than 50% tread remaining. No competition use at all. Services up to date, 5 oil changes so far at 28,000k. Very conservative use as I am 78 years old. For this reason and my 6’3” height, I needed a car a little easier to access. Bought a ‘18 Accord Sport 2.0T last Thursday. There are no mechanical or cosmetic issues, and never had any, with this GTI. I live in western Ohio about 80 minutes from Mid-town Indy.

$20,000
Gary Hawkins
937-260-3590

Coogles

Go Kart Newbie
Thank you for the replies, fellas. I'm pretty dead set on one of those two trim levels, since I do not want a sunroof or leather, but do want the performance package and HIDs.

Wildfire311

Do you have a specific color? I have a 2017 GTI Sport with PP and Lighting, 6 speed manual would come with an extra set of wheels and tires and some suspension stuff if youre interested!

Born_Into_This

Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 R
Will be putting mine up for sale in a month or so if you are interested in a 2-door. Car is in excellent condition as I'm a little OCD about maintenance and paint care. Oil changes every 5k instead of the factory recommended 10k, engine air filter changed at 15k, cabin filter changed to the charcoal version. Paint has been coated with CQuartz Coating and washed at least twice a month with a double bucket method for the paint and a separate bucket for the wheels.

Details:
2016 GTI S
Night Blue
Performance Package
Lighting Package
VW Accessory Helix Subwoofer
20,100 miles, will go up some