GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI suspension part out.

carbongmk7

Ready to race!
Hello all.

I am parting out my Gti and going back to stock to trade it in this spring. So im jumping ahead and posting the following things up for grabs.

Bc racing coilovers:

I am the original owner and I can provide proof of purchase of these. They are custom extreme drops still under a year old. They adjust from just closing the wheel gap all the way down to laying frame. LITTERALLY. And they ride amazing either all the way up or low. They are 14k front and 12k rear which makes them perfect for agressive fitment or just over all good handling with the dampening turned up. I am looking for stock suspension plus cash on these as I threw out my oem stuff...

Golf R front brakes. I spoke with the dealer and they want the original brakes up front so I will be putting my stock stuff back up front snd selling these. This is a full bolt on setup. 500 obo

Calipers
Carriers
Lines
Rotors
Dust shields.

Lastly I have an Ecs skid plate up for sale. 100 obo

As these parts come off the car I will post pictures of them as they are all currently still on the car and I need to pull them so please be patient since its cold in conneticut haha..... Local sales please unless stated otherwise since most of these items will be a pain to ship.

Thanks,

Alex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carbongmk7

Ready to race!

typeone

Ready to race!
if you decide to do a direct swap for OEM suspension in excellent condition (with maybe 12K?) for the BC's i would be interested. i'm in central MA so prob not far.

don't mean to low-ball, just throwing it out there. i have the standard BC's so i would be stealing parts from this set.

thanks and GLWS.

carbongmk7

Ready to race!
if you decide to do a direct swap for OEM suspension in excellent condition (with maybe 12K?) for the BC's i would be interested. i'm in central MA so prob not far.

don't mean to low-ball, just throwing it out there. i have the standard BC's so i would be stealing parts from this set.

thanks and GLWS.

Your stock suspension is out of the car already? If so pm me.

Thanks,

Alex.

carbongmk7

Ready to race!
What are you trading it for, if you don't mind me asking?

Looking at trading it in for a sq5 in the spring.