GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

help me find the correct engine mount bolts

Navi

Autocross Champion
I'm trying to find the correct engine mount bolts to install the 034 engine mounts. Based on my research, I need (1) 13mm bolt, (5) 18mm bolts and (6) 16mm bolts. The diagrams I'm finding online only show 4 bolts total instead of 12. I have attached the diagram for reference. I tried looking under the "body" category instead of "engine mount" category. Can anyone help with the part numbers or shed some light? Thanks.

These are the bolts I need:

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Go to ecs tuning and check thr part numbers on the kit.
If you call them and ask nicely, they will send you the individual part numbers in an email

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Navi

Autocross Champion
Thanks a lot. I actually went with their kit. I had looked previously but did not see it on their website. I ended up calling and they had it. I would recommend changing these bolts and not reusing. These are the part numbers for the ECS kit incase anyone is swapping out their engine mounts:

ES 3129740 and ES 3129748

I was never able to get the part numbers from the dealer. I called two and they priced it out as $90 which was more than double the price and they would not give me the part number. They said they would price match if I had the part numbers with the listed prices printed out and I told them I needed the part numbers to create that list for them. So yeah I was stuck. Even through ECS the price was $5-8 more than getting all the bolts from one of the oem vw part dealers online but whatever... convenience always wins out for me.