GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Clubsport S muffler on my GTI PP

Reemey

Hi everyone,

I’m new to this forum so I just wanted to say hello..

I recently installed the GTI Clubsport S Muffler to my GTI PP.

I’m so happy how it’s turned out! I purchased it from a website called “Cars245”.

If anyone is thinking about doing it, it’s a must!

For me, it completes the car in both looks and sound.

From looking at the rear of the car you can clearly see the difference in tailpipe diameter, the Clubsport S exhaust is more prominent and fills the back valence very nicely!

I’ve also installed a Scorpion De-Cat Turbo Downpipe which compliments the new exhaust veryyyyy nicely! [emoji6]

The cold start is much meatier & DSG farts are incredible!

If anyone is interested in a video, let me know & I’ll try create one.

I’ve attached a few before & after images of the rear end of the car so you can hopefully see the difference & an image of the exhaust when it arrived.

Thanks, Harry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trancebolt

Ready to race!
Good stuff sir. Surprising they made so few clubsports and brought like 0 over here. You can sort of make your own with a 3 door with great effort. Exhausy is by far the best part.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Olls7.5

Car(s)
Golf gti 7.5 PP
Hi everyone,

I’m new to this forum so I just wanted to say hello..

I recently installed the GTI Clubsport S Muffler to my GTI PP.

I’m so happy how it’s turned out! I purchased it from a website called “Cars245”.

If anyone is thinking about doing it, it’s a must!

For me, it completes the car in both looks and sound.

From looking at the rear of the car you can clearly see the difference in tailpipe diameter, the Clubsport S exhaust is more prominent and fills the back valence very nicely!

I’ve also installed a Scorpion De-Cat Turbo Downpipe which compliments the new exhaust veryyyyy nicely! [emoji6]

The cold start is much meatier & DSG farts are incredible!

If anyone is interested in a video, let me know & I’ll try create one.

I’ve attached a few before & after images of the rear end of the car so you can hopefully see the difference & an image of the exhaust when it arrived.

Thanks, Harry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi I have a mk7.5 pp and mine currently doesn’t have the dsg farts. Was thinking of doing what you have done. With the club sport or tcr box but will mine make the farts as I have gpf