GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bluetooth MetaData update issue [Android]

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Does anyone else have an issue where, when their Android phone is connected via Bluetooth, metadata for the song info doesn't update properly? I have a Pixel 2XL and when playing music (via Spotify as its the only music i use) the first song will be correctly displayed on the infotainment system, but then the rest of the songs displayed are always 1 song behind whats currently playing.

turboBear

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anyone else have an issue where, when their Android phone is connected via Bluetooth, metadata for the song info doesn't update properly? I have a Pixel 2XL and when playing music (via Spotify as its the only music i use) the first song will be correctly displayed on the infotainment system, but then the rest of the songs displayed are always 1 song behind whats currently playing.
I've seen different playback apps behave better and worse. Maybe find a different Spotify player?

I'm using Cloud Player now without issues over Bluetooth or Android Auto, while it supports some cloud sources I only use local SD card stuff because the network here sucks.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk