GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 VW Golf GTI S - 6 Speed

Boost3d.GTI

Ready to race!
For sale is my 2015 VW Golf GTI. It is the base model S and it's 4 door, 6 speed manual. Color is tornado red. Car has 13,000 miles and runs and looks great!!! Following comes with the car:

Stage 4 clutch with lighter flywheel (Installed and about 700 miles on the new clutch)
Eurodyne Powertap Flash tool - If desired I can put APR Stage 2 on the car before the sale.
Catless 3" downpipe (installed) - will also include 3" downpipe w/ high flow cat and stock downpipe
CTS DV (Installed) - Will include stock dv as well
VWR High Flow Airfilter (Installed) - I have ROC-EURO MQB INTAKE SYSTEM on order and will be included with the car. I can install it if desired.
Fluidamper pulley (Installed) - Will include stock pulley
H&R Sports Springs 1.3" drop all the way around (installed) - Will include stock springs
SPULEN MK7 GTI Super Flush Kit - Installed
Spuleen Short Shifter (adjustable) - Installed and set to 40% which is maximum.
BFI Stage 2 Dog Bone Mount - Installed
WOT Box - (Brand new in the box never installed)
NewSouth Turbo VentPod Kit - (Brand new never installed)
Firestone Winterforce Snow Tires mounted on steel wheels 225X50X16 "4 wheels, 4 tires"- (Less than 1000 miles on them)
TSW Wheels Donington Series Black 17X8 with Hoosier DOT Drag Radial Tires 245X45X17 mounted on them "2 wheels, 2 tires" - Made 5 passes on these.
Traction and Stability Control 100% off mod performed so you can really have fun with the car.

First oil change was performed by the dealer at 6,500 miles. I just did the second oil change at 13,00 miles. Oil used was Motul 5W40 Fully Synthetic.

Want $25,500 for it. Will not go any lower and will NOT part out.

Last edited: