GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Good example of one option for the badgeskins airbag visor warning label cover. You can get different designs and tons of vinyl options but this one really looks like it belongs. $25 for a pair. Note that this is two layers of vinyl, not a printing, and it looks pretty sweet.

I went with these ones. Must have been 2 years ago now. No issues with peeling or fading.

JacobAllison

Ready to race!
I'm using 2 middle rear headrests. Huge improvement in rear visibility.

Nice, nice. Love the look. Definitely how the car should have come- I get it, safety, yada yada. Can't trust people to set them up right if they have passengers and like that they'll snap your neck in a bad crash.

But man, it looks like it's supposed to. Planning to add a third?

david9962000

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Nice, nice. Love the look. Definitely how the car should have come- I get it, safety, yada yada. Can't trust people to set them up right if they have passengers and like that they'll snap your neck in a bad crash.

But man, it looks like it's supposed to. Planning to add a third?

Thanks. Two is enough, no one sits in the middle.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Another pic of the $7.10 Chinese/Ebay airbag warning light solution. First time I got to see it in the daylight. It's incredible, looks totally OEM, with it's nicely-rounded edges and perfect fit. Best mod ever!

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Where did you pick these up at in need some but in leather with the red stitching?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E-acca or cars245

PN: 5G0885901AFBKX

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT