GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage II vs Audi S4 (fail)

Tico63

Ready to race!
So I live in Weston, Florida and there is this massive tool S4 driver always driving like a maniac trying to get his rocks off scaring Honda Civics. So I'm behind him and I pass him no problem as he lets off the gas immediately and we get to the light. At the light he's revving his engine ready to launch, once the light turns green he takes off and launches without me racing (not to say that I would beat him from a dig). I catch up to him and he's egging me on by waving, he's in front me to make a right, he makes a right and he takes off, never lines up with me and flashes his hazards and puts another one in his Win column LOL. I personally just thought it would be fun to race, it was nothing personal, don't know this kid. He couldn't stand the thought of being emasculated in front of his girl.

At the next light, he's with his girlfriend telling me to learn my place and to stay in my lane. They were probably high schoolers, girl is vaping in the car, some major fuck boy shit. I'm laughing my ass off because this pimple faced kid looks like he's 16 and his girl 12. And he is saying I'm a loser because he has a girl in the passenger seat and I don't LOL.

In the end, this thread is a major fail because I didn't get to line up with him. I'm starting to realize that Audi drivers are not a stereotype anymore. It's becoming a proven fact from my experience that these drivers are more prone to this super passive aggressive complex and can't stand the idea of losing a race.

I never want to represent the community in a negative way but my god this was too tempting. I'm 25 and I felt old next to this kid.

Here are pictures of his car. Don't be this guy fellas.

Attachments

• rsz_img_4133.jpg
    rsz_img_4133.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 1,551
  • rsz_img_4134.jpg
    rsz_img_4134.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,550

BronxBomber

Ready to race!

Perk10

Florida stereotype overrides Audi stereotype every time.

ugh I hate to admit that this is true but it is... oh well. typical high school kid. I'm not sure what I would have done. I don't think I've ever had someone straight talk shit like that to me on the road. what a tool

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
You mean, "what is this supposed to imply?" Or else you can say, "what am I supposed to infer from this?"

Duly noted. Now since I’ve completed my daily grammar lesson, would you be so kind as to indulge me as to the meaning of your original statement?

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
All Florida drivers drive like shit.

I would tend to agree since I find myself shaking my head and occasionally cursing at the various idiots on the road. I drive for a living (not Uber or Lyft)I’m originally from New York, and although New York has its share of bad drivers, for the most part they’re just very aggressive. In Florida you have people that merge onto the Turnpike doing 35 mph on a 70mph roadway. People texting and driving at every turn. People who signal left and then abruptly make a right turn from the left lane. Then you have my favorites. The people who wonder what the stalk on the left side of the steering wheel is for. No one seems to use their turn signal in the state of Florida. They should just make turn signals an option on new vehicle purchases, maybe package it in with the active safety package or something. Anyway, that’s my rant back on topic.

AA 954

Passed Driver's Ed
I would tend to agree since I find myself shaking my head and occasionally cursing at the various idiots on the road. I drive for a living (not Uber or Lyft)I’m originally from New York, and although New York has its share of bad drivers, for the most part they’re just very aggressive. In Florida you have people that merge onto the Turnpike doing 35 mph on a 70mph roadway. People texting and driving at every turn. People who signal left and then abruptly make a right turn from the left lane. Then you have my favorites. The people who wonder what the stalk on the left side of the steering wheel is for. No one seems to use their turn signal in the state of Florida. They should just make turn signals an option on new vehicle purchases, maybe package it in with the active safety package or something. Anyway, that’s my rant back on topic.

Think thats how a lot of us feel down here about Florida drivers... anyway, haven’t seen that B5 S4 kid but will make sure to let go a chuckle if I do [emoji23] - He’s also not the only D-bag driver around Weston...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro