GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
I'm thinking a stud conversion kit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Weather Tech floor liners front and rear + the cargo liner with those block things to keep everything secure.

I just went all in.
Slow down hos, don't forgot you still gotta eat!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

BigJerm44

Ready to race!
These hotties <3
IMG_0388.JPG
IMG_0406.JPG

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Those people shoes and those car shoes make me think you're in finance?

BigJerm44

Ready to race!
Those people shoes and those car shoes make me think you're in finance?

Haha look at you. I worked at a bank for 4 years and now work as an accountant.

BigJerm44

Ready to race!
I really like those but the 18x8.5 with ET40 scared me lol. Can't wait to see them on your car!

I don't think they should be an issue. I'm only lowered on VWR's and it looks like Willtheyfit.com didn't show any issues. But I do wanna try a test fit soon since it'll probably be a couple months before they're on the car.

pSyCO_007

Ready to race!
Got my some things from ECS tuning
Steel oil pan, oil change service kit, and fumoto oil valve. Also got an OBDeleven from a member here. Now just need the time to install it all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobyjane1234

Passed Driver's Ed
BFI stage 1 engine and tranny mount!

Sub-to-Dub

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 GTI Sport 6MT
Got six quarts of Castrol Edge OE oil, an OEM filter, and drain plug in anticipation of my 10k service.

I think I've decided to do oil changes every 5k. No doubt that's overkill but $65 for peace of mind is worth it to me.

jtitocci

Ready to race!
Got six quarts of Castrol Edge OE oil, an OEM filter, and drain plug in anticipation of my 10k service.

I think I've decided to do oil changes every 5k. No doubt that's overkill but $65 for peace of mind is worth it to me.

Obviously lots of discussion about this, but most people say synthetic doesn't even "break-in" until this point. - I have 23k on my 2016, and I've had 3 oil changes, with various intervals, everything from 2,500 (break in, first change) to 5k, to ~7500. All oil changes are sent to Blackstone for analysis, and they have all but begged me to extend the interval, and said the oil is barely breaking down at that point.

(liqui-moly)