GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MAPerformance Official Stage 1 & Stage 2 OTS Tune Release for Accessport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
Please email me sir!

ipeterson@maperformance.com

Hey Ian, who would I be able to contact in order to get more information on tuning? Ive browsed the thread but would like to know more about the tune and the cobb AP features/abilities. I am new to the tuning world and I see that there are tons of options available to me. I'd like to do my research and be more informed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
I hear ya man. No news just yet...But I am still pushing for it.

The only thing holding me back from
Buying the AP from you guys is a is38 tune. I already have the eurodynr but I do like being able to monitor what goes on under the hood with the AP. Any news on the is38 tune?

halm

So I just installed my AP with the MAP stage 1 93 tune yesterday and it is great first of all, completely transforms the car. What parameters should I be monitoring and what numbers would be cause for concern for those parameters?

Benihana

Go Kart Champion
Thinking about Picking up the Stage 2 OTS Tune + E30 Tune and I was wondering if Flat Foot Shifting, Launch Control, and COBB Traction control are available yet for the 6mt?

So I’m using the stage 2 93 oct v2.2 ots map, noticed some strange stuff.

How many psi is this map tuned for? I’m seeing roughly 25.3-25.9.

For some reason whenever I stomp on the gas at higher rpm, it feels like the car is falling flat and no longer pulling.

Also I had an AP on my FoST. It had a knock counter but this one doesn’t. I’m using the ignition timing for cyl 1 and knock retard timing for cyl 1 as monitors.

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
Hmmmm, feel free to send some logs capturing that. To the best of my knowledge, I haven't heard of anyone running our OTS tune with a TCU tune as well. Would like to have our tuner at least take a peak.

Thanks for the quick response. Was having some weird shifting going on at around 4K in regular D mode, so just wanted to know. So thanks for that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.