GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2015 IS38 GTI SE 6MT Reflex Silver Upstate NY

bjarvis6336

Passed Driver's Ed
The day has arrived where I am selling my beloved GTI. It is a 2015 GTI SE 6MT with no lighting or performance package. The car currently has 46,000 miles and that will rise daily. It has been extremely reliable and my favorite car I've daily driven to this day. I purchased the vehicle CPO in 2016 in July with 15,000 miles from the dealership I work at. All oil changes have been done every 3-5k miles. Just replaced front pads and rotors at 43,000 miles. The vehicle has never been smoked in, no stains or weird odors. Leather is in great shape 9/10 for interior. Exterior is in awesome shape except 2 minor issues. There is a scratch on the rear bumper from removing cargo and the front lower black portion on the bumper is cracked due to an ice burg in the road this winter. No accidents, no issues with the vehicle at all. I have never coded anything with VCDS. It has 4 Hankook I-pike snow tires on it and 4 Sumitomo Summer tires that will go with the vehicle, I have all of the stock parts aswell.
The current modifications on the vehicle are:
Brand new IS38 turbo 722H Revision installed at 37,934 miles with all associated gaskets and seals
New South bend Stage 2 Endurance Clutch Installed @42,000 miles
New CTS FMIC Installed @39,000 miles
CW Catless Downpipe
Leyo Motorsports Dogbone Mount Insert
Cobb AP/Tuned by 5150 has IS20 93/e30 & IS38 93/e30

Currently asking $20,000 as the vehicle sits. Located in Queensbury New york
I can be reached at anytime (518) 926-0761
Will add pictures tonight when I get home from the office