GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Northeast Ohio Dyno?

billmesh

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, does anyone have any recommendations on a place in Northeast Ohio for Dyno services? I would like to get some baseline numbers.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Nyulak

Ready to race!
I dynod my previous TSI at North Coast Speedworks last year when they had dyno Wednesdays. They moved their shop, though. Their Facebook page says they went to Avon Lake, but there is no address. You could try messaging them to get more information and then let me know where they are. :D

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I took my truck to Twisted Innovations a while ago, like 2007. Not sure exactly where you're located tho.

Also dyno'd my mk6 GTI at a shop in Youngstown, but they since got a new set up that reads crazy low according to friends who still live up there

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Hi, does anyone have any recommendations on a place in Northeast Ohio for Dyno services? I would like to get some baseline numbers.

Not sure if you have to be a customer of their Performance Shop, but Hutter's Performance in Chardon is the bomb diggity when it comes to Performance in this area. They have a dyno, maybe two. My buddy Dusty works there.

billmesh

Passed Driver's Ed
I dynod my previous TSI at North Coast Speedworks last year when they had dyno Wednesdays. They moved their shop, though. Their Facebook page says they went to Avon Lake, but there is no address. You could try messaging them to get more information and then let me know where they are. :D
I sent these guys a note. It is $100 for baseline runs (which I think is pretty standard). They also offer group rates if we ever want to do something for the NEOhio members.