GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS" 18' OEM VW Motorsport Rims 7.5x18 ET51 gunmetal grey

bmwm5pwr

Ready to race!
S O L D

Up for sale is the set of 4 VW Factory Motorsport Rims, 5x112 7.5x18 ET51, professionally repainted in Gunmetal Grey ( charcoal), like new condition, haven't been mounted, p/n 5K0 071 498 A
$750 + shipping or pick up. PRICE DROP $700

Last edited:

falkdal

This is super random, but for anyone watching this thread, I bought these wheels and they are still in transit to me, but for various reasons I am not keeping my GTI and thus am looking to sell the wheels. Crazy timing on my end. PM me if you're interested.

Ideal scenario would be someone wanting them so I can get a shipping quote through Greyhound bus services (through which they are being sent to me), so that when they arrive on my end I can just pick them up and redirect them to a new destination.

If you're interested I wouldn't be looking to make any money on the transaction, just not take a loss, so once we figure out cost to ship to you I would just ask for what I paid for the wheels themselves plus shipping cost to your location.

falkdal

I've decided to keep the GTi and mounted the wheels yesterday with new chunkier 225/45 BF Goodrich tires for better comfort. Love the wheels on the car (VW center caps on order) and ride is noticeably better with these tires. I.e. Wheels no longer for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk