• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
Interested for wheel use.
Also for tips, Aluminum Foil and a little WD40.
You can use detailers spray but aluminum foil will clean the dirtiest in seconds.
Honest! Try it.

As I mentioned, I had heard about using aluminum foil clean chrome before but I never gave it a go as I have always had good and easy luck with Eagle One NevrDull cotton wadding. Your post made me curious to look into it though and I was able to find this:

http://www.robertscycle.com/chrome-clean.html

Pretty interesting how a simple and cheap method can work so well - backed up by chemistry and science. I don't think my tips will ever need it given how OCD I am with my car overall lol, but definitely something to remember if you ever need it.

Keep those CSS tips clean! :cool:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Closing thread since you kids can't get along and think it's the admins job to mitigate your personal issues with eachother. There's plenty of relevant info on the clubsport muffler in this thread. No need to continue the name calling. If you open a new thread and continue insulting eachother and reporting posts because you disagree with other people you will be banned. We do not need your contributions to this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.