GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
I'll try again in the morning!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Nice dude! I just hit 14.25* timing! Needs more corn to be on the safe side! For now I'm keeping it at 95/26 psi and enjoying this car tonight... going out hunting its been a while.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Mk7gti has been gushing all day about how his car is running :D glad it was finally sorted tho.

26psi is a good safe boost on the IS38. Without knowing the efficiency and air density I can't say it's the sweet spot, but you should be happy for DDing it there :)

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Mk7gti has been gushing all day about how his car is running :D glad it was finally sorted tho.

I need to find a Corvette stingray :D

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I don't know how you guys are hitting 6th at 42, mine won't even shift past 4th at 42mph. It shifts into 5th at 45-50 and then 6th at 55-60 depending on throttle. That's BABYING it too! I drove for about 1 solid hour doing various driving styles and I can say D mode is definitely improved. The downshifts are much quicker in all modes and about 150rpm higher than stock settings in both D and S.

Hello ED, you just earned a customer. Just in time to prevent me from going with Unitronic for their BF sale too.

Edit: Any 2017s that have successfully flashed this?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MK7Joe

Ready to race!
R owner here, I had to email them with my vin. next day it was uploaded and I switched to the file last night. so far I like it :)

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
I had to email them my stock file back in April 2016 as none were showing up.

I just sent another email asking for them to make stage 2 available to download.