GOLFMKV

Wiring for a switch

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
i didnt buy it yet im just asking if its possible to wire it and if yes how

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

fit the parking kit.....instead of plugging in the switch unit with that kit, you just plug in the "3" switch unit..IN THE SAME PLACE....

IGNORE the wiring that comes with the "3" full switch as that is for the TPMS button ONLY on that unit.

Even allowing for any translation issues you appear to have very limited knowledge of electric systems....

I fear you will be asking questions every step of the way when you are fitting that kit.....

ofektal12

Ready to race!
Please don't confuse them even more FFS!!......

TPMS (indirect) switch can be added I did a how to guide & bought just the switch on its own (no wiring) from Aliexpress.

The reason I added it is direct access instead of power up infotainment & spend 12 secs hunting where the TPMS is in the settings....
ok ill xheck out your how to, so should i just order the 10 pin connector and cables? i already have the switch

ofektal12

Ready to race!
fit the parking kit.....instead of plugging in the switch unit with that kit, you just plug in the "3" switch unit..IN THE SAME PLACE....

IGNORE the wiring that comes with the "3" full switch as that is for the TPMS button ONLY on that unit.

Even allowing for any translation issues you appear to have very limited knowledge of electric systems....

I fear you will be asking questions every step of the way when you are fitting that kit.....

nah i know its not complicated i just need to see a wiring diagram or you tell me where to connect everyone can do.it with 0 knowledge in electrix systems

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
ok ill xheck out your how to, so should i just order the 10 pin connector and cables? i already have the switch

nah i know its not complicated i just need to see a wiring diagram or you tell me where to connect everyone can do.it with 0 knowledge in electrix systems

You don't even understand basic thinking logic ...

You only wanted the 3 full switches to fill all the blanks in & only wanted the park sensors front & rear (one switch) to work.

I told you previously that as the park steer (other switch) only requires 4 more sensors & new ABS sensors why no fit also, & you were not interested as too much work??

Now you find that you can make the third switch active & want to make it work???

You state:- "ok ill xheck out your how to, so should i just order the 10 pin connector and cables? i already have the switch""....the link you stated has the wiring & connector in the kit with the TPMS switch...so what did you do with those??

The park sensor wiring kit you order should come with the wiring diagrams & fitting instructions, my how to guide on TPMS switch retrofit is very detailed...yet you still keep asking basic questions proving you don't read or understand.

You state:- """nah i know its not complicated i just need to see a wiring diagram or you tell me where to connect everyone can do.it with 0 knowledge in electrix systems""".....& therefore admit you have NO knowledge of electrical systems.

An understanding of electric systems is required to even correctly read the complex VW (ERWIN) wiring diagrams (which I bought). You also need to have either OBD11pro or VCDS & a good understanding those systems to perform the required coding & adaptions changes to the CAN gateway modules & various others for the items you want to fit.

I fear you will just keep asking & asking questions & expect me to hold your hand through the whole process...

Sorry,.... as I suggested earlier get an Auto electrician to do it ...I'm out of here...

ofektal12

Ready to race!
You don't even understand basic thinking logic ...

You only wanted the 3 full switches to fill all the blanks in & only wanted the park sensors front & rear (one switch) to work.

I told you previously that as the park steer (other switch) only requires 4 more sensors & new ABS sensors why no fit also, & you were not interested as too much work??

Now you find that you can make the third switch active & want to make it work???

You state:- "ok ill xheck out your how to, so should i just order the 10 pin connector and cables? i already have the switch""....the link you stated has the wiring & connector in the kit with the TPMS switch...so what did you do with those??

The park sensor wiring kit you order should come with the wiring diagrams & fitting instructions, my how to guide on TPMS switch retrofit is very detailed...yet you still keep asking basic questions proving you don't read or understand.

You state:- """nah i know its not complicated i just need to see a wiring diagram or you tell me where to connect everyone can do.it with 0 knowledge in electrix systems""".....& therefore admit you have NO knowledge of electrical systems.

An understanding of electric systems is required to even correctly read the complex VW (ERWIN) wiring diagrams (which I bought). You also need to have either OBD11pro or VCDS & a good understanding those systems to perform the required coding & adaptions changes to the CAN gateway modules & various others for the items you want to fit.

I fear you will just keep asking & asking questions & expect me to hold your hand through the whole process...

Sorry,.... as I suggested earlier get an Auto electrician to do it ...I'm out of here...

i wont do the park assist not cuz i sont want to work hard or something, i like doing this stuff to the golf but it has to go through my parents cuz they are afraid i will fry something so its not up to me.

ok i dont have any knowledge.

i didnt eveb read your how to calm down dude.

and isnt that the purpose of this forum? to ask questions and help to those who dont know? you dont have to reply there are many others who can help me.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
i wont do the park assist not cuz i sont want to work hard or something, i like doing this stuff to the golf but it has to go through my parents cuz they are afraid i will fry something so its not up to me.

ok i dont have any knowledge.

Your statement (in bold) explains everything...

Me....

Attachments

• double-facepalm-meme-.jpg
    double-facepalm-meme-.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited: