GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Set of 4 Austin's w/ Potenza S001 Tires 2,400 miles So Cal

mr_blasto

Passed Driver's Ed
Took these off my car at 2,400 miles. They have a few scuffs that I tried to capture from an angle with lighting that makes them easy to see. They marks don't look nearly as drastic in person, but I don't want anyone to be surprised or disappointed. Tires are nearly new. Local pickup in Irvine, CA only. $800 obo

Last edited:

mr_blasto

Passed Driver's Ed
your price is more than double the market price. that price is for decent pretorias

There are a few local listings on craigslist for Austins without tires in the $500-$600 range. Mine have tires with very little mileage, so I'm hoping to get more than $500-600. My approach is to start off with a high price and lower the price periodically by $100 until they sell. It seemed like a reasonable plan, so I hope I didn't upset anyone.

If you are local and would like to make an offer, pm me and let me know what you're thinking.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
There are a few local listings on craigslist for Austins without tires in the $500-$600 range. Mine have tires with very little mileage, so I'm hoping to get more than $500-600. My approach is to start off with a high price and lower the price periodically by $100 until they sell. It seemed like a reasonable plan, so I hope I didn't upset anyone.

No one here is going to get upset on your asking price, they are trying to help you out to sell your item item quicker.