GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Denver

Afrobaron

Ready to race!
With weather the way it was I would have said anytime. However, this Thurs-Sat forecast says we are not yet done with winter.

So maybe look at mid-late April for the earliest?

JD_MK7

Ready to race!
I'm down

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 Mk6 Golf
With weather the way it was I would have said anytime. However, this Thurs-Sat forecast says we are not yet done with winter.

So maybe look at mid-late April for the earliest?

It's supposed to be back to the upper 60s/70s next week too. But we can aim for April

Slimshiesty

Ready to race!
I would be down for a meet up, Im in The Springs.

im going to try and set up a date for my window tint in Greeley before long.. maybe April.
Got a buddy that owns a Detailing co. up there. So maybe i can do it around that time.

Also, I have an OBDEleven i just purchased... If your in the Springs and feel like you want to do some changes, let me know.

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
Im down for anytime during the weekend. I just bought a Milltek downpipe and having that installed next week and upgrading to UM stage 2.

Anyone here currently with a DP file?

JD_MK7

Ready to race!
Cars clean .. I'm down ... Tomorrow?

JD_MK7

Ready to race!
Lol

m3incorp

Ready to race!
What changes have you done with your OBDEleven? I'm interesting in changing the number of lane changing blinks and window/sunroof close from FOB. Thanks

I would be down for a meet up, Im in The Springs.

im going to try and set up a date for my window tint in Greeley before long.. maybe April.
Got a buddy that owns a Detailing co. up there. So maybe i can do it around that time.

Also, I have an OBDEleven i just purchased... If your in the Springs and feel like you want to do some changes, let me know.

Slimshiesty

Ready to race!
What changes have you done with your OBDEleven? I'm interesting in changing the number of lane changing blinks and window/sunroof close from FOB. Thanks

What i have done so far.

Change instruments to carbon fiber look
Disable seatbelt warning
Disable warning tone when ignition is on and driver's door open
Lock car with engine running
Automatically lock when key is outside the car and doors are closed
Windows close automatically during rain

Comfort blink cycle is what i will change next, from 3 to 5.

On another note, I have my window tint set up for 3/26/16 @ 9 a.m. in Greeley

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
Hey guys, let's get a meet up this week planned. I get the Injen Evolution in this week and it should help with my new tune for sure.

I ended up making 375awdhp last week at Bluewater with my downpipe addition!!!