GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 GTI S with PP and lighting pack for sale

135MCA

Hello all,

I'm considering selling my 2015 GTI S, Performance package, lighting package, 6 speed manual. I love this car but have been presented with another car I have always wanted, thus this one must go first. Other options include rubber floor mats, roadside kit, and first aid kit. Tornado Red with black interior. Mileage is 10k, had oil changed at 5k, just had the 10k service completed. Car is like new with the exception of a few stone chips on front bumper as to be expected. Car has never seen snow, very rarely seen rain, it is a third car for me. Asking $25,200.00. I feel this is a fair price considering performance package and lighting package on an S car. In doing many searches it was very difficult to find another car with these options. If you are like me and love the cloth interior but want performance pack and lighting pack then this is your car. I am located in Pennsylvania. PM me or respond to this message if interested. I am trying to post pictures but it keeps telling me the dimensions are too big, if anyone can help with this I would appreciate it. Thanks!

ripped

Go Kart Champion
I got mine brand new for 27k. Your Going to have to come down esp with 10k on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

135MCA

Well there have been ones selling all day long for same money with no performance pack, last I checked I was asking if anyone was interested in this car not your opinion on the price. Thanks.

135MCA

And yes you can get one if you order it and wait and negotiate properly for around 27k new. That's no secret. You coming on here posting that like I'm trying to rip someone off is counter productive. This is a great used example for someone not willing to order and deal with a dealership.

ripped

Go Kart Champion
And yes you can get one if you order it and wait and negotiate properly for around 27k new. That's no secret. You coming on here posting that like I'm trying to rip someone off is counter productive. This is a great used example for someone not willing to order and deal with a dealership.

I didn't order they went and got it from another dealer for me would you like me to post the contract with the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

135MCA

I never said I didn't believe you. I paid a similar amount for my car, if you do some used car searches for these vehicles. You will A, have trouble finding many for sale in this exact configuration, and B, see that there are many higher asking prices than mine. My post was meant for people looking for this car, you are obviously not since you have one. And also unless you are new to the car world, I never said my price was non-negotiable. It is a starting point for negotiations just like any other asking price.

135MCA

Pictures

IMG_2093.JPG

IMG_2089.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2071.JPG
    IMG_2071.JPG
    493.5 KB · Views: 560

Demetrius Joel

Ready to race!
135MCA
Why so much hostility? No need to get so defensive. Your trying to sell your car at a price that you think is reasonable on a public forum. It is 100 percent ok for someone to inform you that your asking price may be a little too high. Is he not "allowed" to do so? I don't think he meant it with bad intentions just trying to simply inform you so that you can get some hits on the sale. Good luck with the sale and try to chill out man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

135MCA

No hostility intended. I just would never respond to someones post trying to sell something in regards to their price unless I was trying to buy it myself and was in negotiations. I see prices all the time I may or may not agree with, but I refrain from commenting unless I myself am trying to buy it. Philosophical difference in opinion I guess. No hard feelings intended at all.

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
I don't get why people feel the desire to troll these kinds of threads. OP is trying to sell his car here, so either ask questions about it, make an offer or don't post at all. Don't try and "cock block" this guys sale. I get why he may get a bit miffed.

Good luck with the sale 135MCA, looks like a nice car.

Demetrius Joel

Ready to race!
No hostility intended. I just would never respond to someones post trying to sell something in regards to their price unless I was trying to buy it myself and was in negotiations. I see prices all the time I may or may not agree with, but I refrain from commenting unless I myself am trying to buy it. Philosophical difference in opinion I guess. No hard feelings intended at all.
Fair enough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk