GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WOLF Mk7 GTI vs APR Stage 2 Golf R

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
We swore we were done with no more racing but waiting on a few gaskets for the new turbo we had nothing better to do tonight.
Word has been going around that a new turbo was going in so many people tried squeezing in a last few runs on IS20.
APR Stage 2 Golf R vs the tin can.

gti330ex

Go Kart Newbie
Great video showing both ends of the outcome! At what mph did you catch up to the R on your dig run?

After watching and timing it again, looks like you guys could have very easily covered a 1/4 mile from that run

takemorepills

Ready to race!
Why is the video a narrow strip? Is this the way iPhones record? Can you hold the phone in "landscape" mode next time?

rant: I hate videos posted to the web that are in that skinny vertical strip format. Don't most phones take widescreen video when held the right way?

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Why is the video a narrow strip? Is this the way iPhones record? Can you hold the phone in "landscape" mode next time?

rant: I hate videos posted to the web that are in that skinny vertical strip format. Don't most phones take widescreen video when held the right way?

I agree that the camera man screwed up and filmed holding the camera vertically but to be honest you have no right to complain since you can clearly see everything thats going and videos tend to be scarce in this forum.

takemorepills

Ready to race!
I agree that the camera man screwed up and filmed holding the camera vertically but to be honest you have no right to complain since you can clearly see everything thats going and videos tend to be scarce in this forum.

don't take it so harsh. I have a right to complain about whatever I want to.
You have a right to ignore it. You have a right to record videos in portrait all you want. Just sayin' because it would look so much better in widescreen.

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
don't take it so harsh. I have a right to complain about whatever I want to.
You have a right to ignore it. You have a right to record videos in portrait all you want. Just sayin' because it would look so much better in widescreen.

I agree would have been better but prayers like that will rarely be answered
on forums.