GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gyeon trim on interior

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Has anyone used gyeon trim coating on their interior be it the dash plastics or all of the piano black trim? I'm looking to protect it from scratching and unsure what a good product will be.

I'm currently using cquartz UK for the exterior of the car and gyeon leather and fabric coat for my seats and carpets.

Does anyone have any experience protecting the piano black and other interior trim?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

TroyScherer

Ready to race!

I have not used an exterior coating on the interior of any car yet. That doesn't mean it can't be done. The only thought I have is if you do make sure you have the proper time to let the coating cure and the car to air out properly. I would suggest keeping all the doors open for 12-24 hours. Actually the best option would be to remove the trim and coat it outside of the vehicle.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
I only have experience with CQuartz fabric when it comes to interior coatings. It works really well on my cloths too :)

I was planning on giving DIY PPF a go on the interior black trims.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie

I have not used an exterior coating on the interior of any car yet. That doesn't mean it can't be done. The only thought I have is if you do make sure you have the proper time to let the coating cure and the car to air out properly. I would suggest keeping all the doors open for 12-24 hours. Actually the best option would be to remove the trim and coat it outside of the vehicle.
The trim coating is good for all plastics according to their site so it's an interior/exterior item. I would probably take the piano black out to coat it and then coat everything else like the dash, doors, footwells.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk