GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

19" ASA GT5 Wheels/Tires - MINT - 255/35/19 Michelin PSS - 19x8 +45

Mar48

Passed Driver's Ed
Selling my 19" ASA GT5 Wheels wrapped in 255/35/19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires (Max Performance Summer Tires). The wheels are in EXCELLENT shape with no bends/cracks/curb rash. They were recently refinished silver, so have almost no marks (see pictures). The package cost over $2000 shipped from TireRack. Selling for half of that + shipping.

Wheel Sizes:
Diameter: 19" | Width: 8" | Offset: +45

These will work on many Audi/VW models (they came off a B8 S4) - contact me if you are unsure of fitment.
My research shows they should work on most if not all: Audi A3, A4, A6, TT, S3, S4 models & VW Golf, GTi, Golf R, Jetta, Passat, CC models. If you are unsure from looking at the size above, please contact me.

Tire Sizes:
255/35/19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires | Tread Remaining: 5-6/32nds or ~50-60% all around

MSRP was over $2000 on these, my price for these in excellent shape is $1000 + shipping.

If you want the wheels or tires separately, please let me know. I prefer keeping them together as it will be a hassle to split them up (so it'll cheaper to buy the package) but I am willing to split them (since I know the tires won't work on all models).

Mar48

Passed Driver's Ed
5x112 (its the only bolt pattern for the Audi and VW models I listed)
Center Bore is 66.5 MM I think because they were on a B8 S4... So you just need some hub centric rings to make them a tight fit on the GTi