GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

armedferret

Ready to race!

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I was just thinking. I see a lot of old people and young women with kids shopping during the day when it would be easy to rob or jack them. What should I do if thugs try to clip them? I decided they had the same opportunity as l to buy a handgun and get a carry permit as I. So my answer is, I would have my gun ready if the miscreants tried to attack me, and mind my own business. What do you think? Keep in mind that over zealous liberal authorities can make your life hell and cost you tens of thousands of dollars to defend yourself for helping strangers who are probably anti-gun.

Joel

Ready to race!
I need to put some foam or something in my under seat drawer.
Always taking a corner and think something is loose in my seat...
Then I'm like oh yeah, it's the XDS sliding around in there.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
I was just thinking. I see a lot of old people and young women with kids shopping during the day when it would be easy to rob or jack them. What should I do if thugs try to clip them? I decided they had the same opportunity as l to buy a handgun and get a carry permit as I. So my answer is, I would have my gun ready if the miscreants tried to attack me, and mind my own business. What do you think? Keep in mind that over zealous liberal authorities can make your life hell and cost you tens of thousands of dollars to defend yourself for helping strangers who are probably anti-gun.

I am old World and feel that part of Man's role is to protect on this planet.
I would help all those around me even if unarmed. I have never been in a job or role that avoided the problem or steered away from the hot spot. Man's role in our World has been reduced, but I still feel we are here to protect.
I would hope the consequences would not prevent me from acting. The happens later is between God and I. I may be a dying breed but this is how I feel and I think my Wife would support this. If one can not be a Man then what are we?

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
At my age, I know I'm probably not going to able to prevail against someone 50 years younger. And even if I was built like Arnold Schwarzenegger, a miscreant with the "great equalizer" and the fortitude to use it would still be the one walking away if I'm unarmed.

My only exception would be to help a uniformed police officer in my state or the one where I have a non-resident permit.

It's very noble of you to be so altruistic but I cannot afford the risk.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
At my age, I know I'm probably not going to able to prevail against someone 50 years younger. And even if I was built like Arnold Schwarzenegger, a miscreant with the "great equalizer" and the fortitude to use it would still be the one walking away if I'm unarmed.

My only exception would be to help a uniformed police officer in my state or the one where I have a non-resident permit.

It's very noble of you to be so altruistic but I cannot afford the risk.

I am also outside my prime but like the song " I am good once as I ever was". Help can come in many ways. Does not have to be one on one.
Main thing is to help until others arrive. I would hope someone around would help also. It would be best if something never happened. This means all are safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Festivus1

Passed Driver's Ed
Anybody have a Sig P938? I have been looking at them for some time, but after shooting a few of them I am leery of buying one because 2 of the 3 that I have fired have had problems with the magazine fit. The mag (original equipment flush-fit Sig one) does not insert completely into the mag well, with about 1/16" gap showing and a somewhat loose feel although it is properly inserted and the magazine catch appears to have engaged (i.e., can't pull the magazine out without using the button). UNFORTUNATELY, after firing a couple of rounds the magazine pops loose and causes a jam. Very disconcerting after a lifetime of shooting Sigs and never seeing a problem like that.

armedferret

Ready to race!
Also in a previous post the term "****ing dildos" is used. Is that term used to refer to a GOOD thing, or a BAD thing? :confused:

You can use the quote button to reference the post so the rest of us don't have to do needless work to figure out what you're on about.

And you can find the answer to your question by reading the post and looking at the associated photograph. If you don't understand after that, watch the TV show Metalocalypse. Context is provided there. :)

Festivus1

Passed Driver's Ed
You can use the quote button to reference the post so the rest of us don't have to do needless work to figure out what you're on about.

Is that a fact? Damn I learn something every day. Amazing what you can learn from watching cartoons and installing stuff that makes your guns work poorly.

Vw_envy

Here are a few of mine. Have a silencer co hybrid that has been is jail for about 7 months so any day now I hope it gets to come home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk