GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

3 x Alzor 020 18 x 8 +35 wheels

njkymk7GTI

Ready to race!
I have for sale 3 x Alzor 020 18 x 8 +35 wheels. They are gunmetal with polished lip. Had them on the car for a few thousand miles and cracked when I hit something in the road, unavoidable, and I am just getting rid of the other three. The VW wheel is one that I got from the VW dealership to replace it since I was in the middle of nowhere and needed to drive a few hundred miles home. I am unsure of what model it is off of, but it was the only one they had in stock that was compatible with my 2015 GTI.

Looking at $300 for the 3 Alzor's (tire not included) and $125 for VW wheel or $400 for all 4. Can send more pictures if wanted. Within 1-100 mile radius for pickup only please.

njkymk7GTI

Ready to race!
Bump

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
pics help man. i don't understand how you even expect people to inquire within without pictures posted. would you even bother with a post that doesn't have pictures? it's basic stuff man.

njkymk7GTI

Ready to race!
pics help man. i don't understand how you even expect people to inquire within without pictures posted. would you even bother with a post that doesn't have pictures? it's basic stuff man.

Yes, yes I would bother to look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk