GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GIAC Mk7 vs EvoX

VWGTI

Ready to race!
No video here due to the spontaneity of the race. I spied two Evo X clearly lining up for a roll race. Rolled right next to them and one guy gave me a thumbs up to join. Here is where I'll mention that one looked fairly heavily modified and the other looked only moderately modified. The former having a big wing, subtle body kit, wheels, and a loud exhaust, and the other sounding like he only had an exhaust.

Ended up pulling about a half a car length on the more heavily modified Evo and about three car lengths from the other one. I have no idea what each car specifically had modified since we parted ways immediately after

GLoBaLReBeL

Ready to race!
No video here due to the spontaneity of the race. I spied two Evo X clearly lining up for a roll race. Rolled right next to them and one guy gave me a thumbs up to join. Here is where I'll mention that one looked fairly heavily modified and the other looked only moderately modified. The former having a big wing, subtle body kit, wheels, and a loud exhaust, and the other sounding like he only had an exhaust.

Ended up pulling about a half a car length on the more heavily modified Evo and about three car lengths from the other one. I have no idea what each car specifically had modified since we parted ways immediately after

Nice man. Always wondered how these guys held up to EVOs. Did they get you heavily off the line? I've noticed the DSG kinda takes a fart on hard take-offs, but that could just be my crappy DSG lol.

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Nice man. Always wondered how these guys held up to EVOs. Did they get you heavily off the line? I've noticed the DSG kinda takes a fart on hard take-offs, but that could just be my crappy DSG lol.

Actually, the IS20 picked up pretty nicely. I started pulling pretty quickly. Although my DSG does tend to fart on hard take-offs too due to the torque-limiter (which annoyingly I can't disable on my car for some odd reason). I was fine at a 40 roll though

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Nice to see another GIAC car around here, now video's next time ;) I think I need a trademark on "GIAC MK7 VS" lol

Too late! :D