GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 SE w/ PP & LP, 4 Dr 6 spd $18,500

ApexRex

Passed Driver's Ed
Name: Michael

2015 Volkswagen GTI SE 4 door with 6 speed manual transmission, Performance Package and Lighting Package 34,468 Miles $18,500.

Carfax will show 2 owners, but I bought the car new through my business. I sold the business last year and transferred it into my name. I have been the only owner and driver since it was new. Clean title, but I do have a loan on the car so the title is currently held by my bank.

Email is best for questions or to set up a time to see it. Only selling to get rid of the payment.

Features:
- Performance package gets you 10 more horsepower, an electronically controlled torque sensing limited slip differential and larger front and rear brakes.
- Lighting package gets you Bi-Xenon headlights with LED running lights.
- SE package includes leather seats, Fender audio system, and panoramic sunroof.

Condition:
- Interior: Flawless, no issues. Leather is in great shape, no rips, tears or stains. Comes with rubber Monster mats in good condition.
- Exterior: No dents or dings. One scuff behind driver side wheel. Wife was backing out of driveway and came too close. I tried to photograph it, it isn't bad but am listing it for full disclosure. No issues besides this one, everything else looks great.
- Wheels: 3 out of 4 have curb rash. All four wheels have been pictured. No issues from this, just cosmetic. The wheels have black vinyl on them, they peel right off if it is not to your liking.
- Tires: Original, but in good shape with good life left. Have been rotated every 10k miles.
- Mechanical: Dealer maintained according to factory schedule. Everything is running great and I average 30mpg.

Contact me to set up a time to check it out or if you have other questions. Email is best, you can text or call but I may not be able to get back to you as quickly.

Last edited:

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
When i get my tax return i'll be speaking to you. Hopefully you havent sold it by then :)

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Car is still available. Have been getting absolute crap offers from my cars.com listing. Would like to sell this to an enthusiast.

Your asking price is already a pretty darn good one. I hate lowballers. Glws man, someone will come.