GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your occupation?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Full time forum post analyzer for golfmk7
Read most threads and rate posts based on creativity, originality, usefulness. Of course there is no reporting or any structure whatsoever to this. I created an excel sheet once, but I lost the 5 1/4 floppy it was on. Refused to start over. Had at least 2 lines of data (1 was a header). Couldn't handle leaving that data behind. Would be a betrayal.

Also more difficult to rate as my Netscape browser doesn't support pictures, animated gifs or videos

I think I have a side gig being self employed.

jmal2005

Ready to race!
A friend of mine is an actuary and my nephew is at Pitt studying to be an actuary. :D

Very cool, haha best of luck to your nephew. Takes a lot of patience... Working 40 hours and week and studying for an additional 20 is not for the faint of heart.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Govt Enterprise Architect

Attachments

• Reviving-the-Monster-Project-the-Frankenstein-Way.jpg
    Reviving-the-Monster-Project-the-Frankenstein-Way.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 385

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
In order of pay:

Research biologist/biochemist for a drug company by day to pay the mortgage and kids’ tuition bills.

Owner, designer and builder of custom bicycle lighting component brand to pay for an expensive bicycle hobby/passion.

Amateur cycling photographer for free registrations and travel to cycling events.

Scala

Ready to race!
Retired after 12 years at Ford of Europe Motorsports followed by 35 years in automobile design and development. I wouldn't change a thing.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Collegiate Sports Marketing

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Started my first professional "career" job on Monday! I am a Point of Sale Systems Admin for a quickly growing Midatlantic convenience store/deli chain.

If you live in PA, NJ, VA, DE, MD, or FL, you know who I'm talking about :)

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Started my first professional "career" job on Monday! I am a Point of Sale Systems Admin for a quickly growing Midatlantic convenience store/deli chain.

If you live in PA, NJ, VA, DE, MD, or FL, you know who I'm talking about :)

Wawa? If so, I heard that’s a great company to work for.