GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 GTI Wait Time

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
I get it, but I don't know why they wouldn't offer the DAP without having to order. It's a cheap option that I think quite a few people would take if given the opportunity. Also, ordering was a bit of a nightmare given the whole "is it or isn't it a package?" confusion.

There's your problem!

Stop trying to rationalize what VWoA does.

:D

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
I was surprised when I was looking at R's on the Lindsay VW website. They have pictures of the door jam placard of each one. They have a white one with 01/2017 build date. That's pretty quick from Germany. This obviously provides no information or order to production lead time, but the delivery sure is fast.

AKF427

Ready to race!
No help, BUT....BMW has a very good order tracking portal upon their Website. Once the Dealer gives you VIN...you can track it to the port, on the ship, port of entry, and in transit to the Dealership.

Mer2112

Passed Driver's Ed
Ordered my GTI SE with lighting and DAP on November 8th. It's supposed to be here no later than this Thursday the 13th.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Soldat1988

Passed Driver's Ed
Ordered my GTI SE with lighting and DAP on November 8th. It's supposed to be here no later than this Thursday the 13th.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mine was ordered on December 21st and, as of a week ago, my dealer gave me an ETA from their system of 4/10/2017-4/26/2017 for dealer delivery. Hoping it's here within the next week because it feels like it's been forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mer2112

Passed Driver's Ed
Mine was ordered on December 21st and, as of a week ago, my dealer gave me an ETA from their system of 4/10/2017-4/26/2017 for dealer delivery. Hoping it's here within the next week because it feels like it's been forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya. I was originally told 12 weeks. Some time in January they told me it was pushed out another 6 weeks or so. I've had to extend my Acura lease twice now and have 2 end of lease inspections because the 120 day window lapsed.

Hopefully by this Thursday!!