GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PNW Sightings

hi_centered

I was going to post just to ask, but maybe this thread can get some interest.

Anyone in here drive the blue Golf R, parked on in the Renton PACCAR Campus w/ towhook front plate mount?

SouthSideGti

Ready to race!
I was going to post just to ask, but maybe this thread can get some interest.

Anyone in here drive the blue Golf R, parked on in the Renton PACCAR Campus w/ towhook front plate mount?

Few guys in the Seattle R:. group drive those down in Renton. Black wheels? Window stickers?

I know this is about one year late but lets get this thread going!

SouthSideGti

Ready to race!

SouthSideGti

Ready to race!

Ungluck

Passed Driver's Ed
Is there much of a VW scene out there?
I see vw's, as far as vw lovers, not so much. Could modified cars here and there but I don't think it's a dedicated thing. just a "it's all I got" thing.

Once I get some legal updates finished, I'll go hunting in the mk1. Just need to find some back roads until I can afford to travel to the track, though I hear there are some road rally and hill climbs around my side, just need to find out where and when.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

SouthSideGti

Ready to race!
I see vw's, as far as vw lovers, not so much. Could modified cars here and there but I don't think it's a dedicated thing. just a "it's all I got" thing.

Once I get some legal updates finished, I'll go hunting in the mk1. Just need to find some back roads until I can afford to travel to the track, though I hear there are some road rally and hill climbs around my side, just need to find out where and when.

The best hill climb is Mary Hill down past Goldendale, WA. You should check it out.

I lived in Ellensburg for a few years and I know what you mean by its all I got. Still love seeing them over there though!

SouthSideGti

Ready to race!

MrFunkyFresh

My wife and I will head over in my GTI. This will be my first year so I'm looking forward to it. I mean what's better than a good drive followed by beers and cars? I just hope the weather holds up.

Ungluck

Passed Driver's Ed
The best hill climb is Mary Hill down past Goldendale, WA. You should check it out.

I lived in Ellensburg for a few years and I know what you mean by its all I got. Still love seeing them over there though!
Fuck yeah, thanks man!

SouthSideGti

Ready to race!
Fuck yeah, thanks man!

There is a Maryhill climb set for July 22nd. It's $150 per car and it goes pretty much all day. If you are interested let me know and I can get you into our group for more details.

Ungluck

Passed Driver's Ed
There is a Maryhill climb set for July 22nd. It's $150 per car and it goes pretty much all day. If you are interested let me know and I can get you into our group for more details.
Yeessss, where can I gather more info for tech, etc?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk