GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Roof spoiler

KLEEMANN1

Passed Driver's Ed
Recently fitting this srs-tec spoiler

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Where did you get those mud flaps? They look factory.

*edit* - never mind, that's a GTI, not an R

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thechromecoyote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
Test fitted my new Garage Reife Spoiler the other day.

Game plan is to do a glossy black vinyl on the roof, and get this painted PW to match the car.

I know there's a gap, I didn't want to push it onto the paintwork too aggressively for just a test fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

figgy1

Ready to race!
I have just a TDI as seen I’m my build thread link and am looking to add a spoiler albeit an understated on like the SRS Tec that some forum member have installed on this thread. Problem is I emailed SRS Tec and the 2versions they have are only for GTI GTD’s and R’s. They basically said it won’t fit without modification:confused: I’m really looking for something that will 100% fit.if anybody has any suggestions or pics they have installed a spoiler on a non GTI GTD or R model for my machine TDI I would to hear them please ?

Thanks in advance
Figgy

Last edited:

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I've been curious about this spoiler and don't know anything about it other than it looks pretty good. So looks like this only fits a Golf and not a GTI?

I fear it'd require some heavier kind of modifying to get accomodated by the GTI
and R roof spoiler.
Contrarily the Oettinger is designed to complement the GTI/R factory spoiler. VW
even started last year to sell this one under their Volkswagen Zubehör brand, but
without the Oettinger logo. In Europe at least it's actually available via the Volks-
wagen dealership. Perhaps some Chinese also sell copies. The original Oettinger:

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15833&page=3

figgy1

Ready to race!
I'm glad my girlfriend's GTI doesn't have the standard/non-GTI hatch. If it
would I fear I had to consider spending 1000 bucks for the Clubsport wing.
:eek:
I love it so much! :D

Regardless, that Volkswagen Zubehör/Driver Gear thing doesn't look that
bad. Honestly. ;) Didn't some early Mk.7 Golfs come with it from factory?

:confused:

https://parts.vw.com/p/Volkswagen__Golf/Hatch-Top-Spoiler---Primer/52645502/5G0071644GRU.html

Yes hear you there with the Clubsport spoiler. It's absolutely beautiful but insane price for it. Not crazy about the VW Zubehör spoiler being honest either. I'm very finicky as you know already?

Any other suggestions out there peeps ?

dee1040

GTI MK7 Roof Spoiler

Yo guys, if anyone is looking to purchase a brand new carbon fiber roof spoiler hit me up! I am offering 400 for it. If you want some pictures message me directly. thanks guys!

figgy1

Ready to race!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 17.45.44.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 17.45.44.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 2,412
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 17.46.04.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 17.46.04.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 2,407
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 17.46.18.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 17.46.18.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 2,427