GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Uberstealth Box, Sub, Amp & L2Ci

njswider

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
For sale, local pickup available in South Jersey, I have no problem driving an hour in any direction to meet someone:

Uberstealth box
Pioneer TS-SW2002D2 8”

Asking $200 shipped

Box was purchased earlier this year, sub is about 2-3 years old but in great condition (also not abused). Uberstealth box made for 18" spares/GTIs (not the shallower R boxes that are in beta right now).

Make me an offer!

IMG_0262.JPG.jpeg

Last edited:

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
You should probably put a location for those that wanna buy it. It states you prefer local pickup but you don't list a location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Profile says South Jersey. Should be ballpark enough for most. Better than saying West Texas. That. could be a 500 mile drive

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Well on Tapatalk it isn't viewable aside from clicking on your SN to view your profile, just trying to help ya out.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Well on Tapatalk it isn't viewable aside from clicking on your SN to view your profile, just trying to help ya out.

Was not aware. Good call

njswider

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
Are you open to shipping? Interested in the LC2i if you're willing to sell it separate...

Yeah just send me a PM, thanks. Willing to ship the amp also. I just don't want to ship the box due to its size/weight and the possibility it gets damaged.