GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Audi S3 Rebuild Project Inside!

Samcrac`

Ready to race!
Hey guys. For the last few months I had planned on getting a MK7 GTI, and modding with an IS38. I happened to see this S3 pop up at auction and I thought it might be an "easy fix" (never really is too easy if its salvage) so I threw it a bid. I ended up winning and am starting the rebuild project. Just thought I would share with you my first video of my rebuild project! I plan to do a few mods to it along the way as well. Check it out and I hope you enjoy.

https://youtu.be/-fHxk9aEaLA

Samcrac`

Ready to race!
Thanks guys, I didn't disclose the price of the S3 in this video. Will do in a following video. The prices I mentioned in this video were for my Fiesta ST and I don't remember saying anything about my GLI, but it was possible I did say something. I'm near the Tampa Bay area.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Thanks guys, I didn't disclose the price of the S3 in this video. Will do in a following video. The prices I mentioned in this video were for my Fiesta ST and I don't remember saying anything about my GLI, but it was possible I did say something. I'm near the Tampa Bay area.

My bad then, I thought you said $2,900 or something like that. I thought the damage wasn't so bad that the car warranted totaling. I'm thinking it had less than $35K damage.

Samcrac`

Ready to race!
My bad then, I thought you said $2,900 or something like that. I thought the damage wasn't so bad that the car warranted totaling. I'm thinking it had less than $35K damage.

$2900 is what I paid for the 2015 Fiesta ST I'm driving (just for the damaged car). I will 100% disclose every single cost involved in a follow up video on the S3 once complete. One thing about these cars, you never know exactly what it will cost until its totally done, registered and driving.

Thanks for the subs so far everyone!