GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DIY GTI (1.8t Tsi)

sparky

Passed Driver's Ed
Good to know, thanks!

Got me new wheels put on today!

I had some Falken Ziex tires on my mazda and my eclipse GSX. Great quiet, sticky tires, but I wore them out after about 20k miles. Usually they can be had pretty cheap though.

murtaza911

Ready to race!
I've been reading that the life sucks on these. But driving around on them today has been amazing. Very quiet and comfortable tires. I'm pretty satisfied with them so far, we'll see how they perform later when I get a chance to take it to the track.

I also had a GSX, and a talon, and another talon, and another talon :D.

murtaza911

Ready to race!
Decided to try out an EZLip today. I like how it turned out. If it holds up i may do the side as well.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
EZ lip looks like it breaks at a different angle than all fit which is what I have. I like ez lip better in pics...

i dont want to pony up for the maxton cup lip but i think i might...

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
EZ lip looks like it breaks at a different angle than all fit which is what I have. I like ez lip better in pics...

i dont want to pony up for the maxton cup lip but i think i might...
I was looking at EZ lip originally but decided to go with Maxton as ECS had sale on it. No regrets so far other than it's way over priced for a piece of plastic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

murtaza911

Ready to race!
Basemodel, it does look a bit different than yours.. But it could also be the angle of the pictures.

I've been through 2 touchless carwashes so far and it's still holding.

murtaza911

Ready to race!
Hey,

Any issues with a clutch after installing IS20?

Thanks!

Not slipping yet. But after a some hard pulls and hard launches there was some burnt clutch smells :D.

I've been abusing the car a bit since I got it in, so I don't expect it to last.

MayTag1882

Passed Driver's Ed
Small update.
Wrapped some of my interior trim in Carbon Fibre vinyl, and installed a BFI shift knob.

The wrap turned out ok. There are a few parts where my knife was too dull and I ruined. But overall it's not too bad. :).

You wouldn't happen to know what type of vinyl wrap you used would l. You.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

MayTag1882

Passed Driver's Ed
Not an exciting change, but a much needed one.
My radio stickers from Badgeskins came. I can now use my volume knob with out going crazy because the power logo is not oriented correctly.

That's something that drives me crazy. And evryone thinks it's funny.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk