GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Tornado Red GTI / Golf Thread

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
One day Ill get some real pics but for now here is a cell phone pic with the major flooding here in St. Louis in the background

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Saw a set of black badges with red trim. I feel like if I swap to black badges that it won't match the TSI and GOLF badges which are silver. Anyone have black badges with silver GTI or GOLF badges?

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Saw a set of black badges with red trim. I feel like if I swap to black badges that it won't match the TSI and GOLF badges which are silver. Anyone have black badges with silver GTI or GOLF badges?

I have been experiencing the same dilemma for a long time now. I don't really wanna take the GTI badges off but they won't match a black VW anymore. Maybe someone will chime in :D

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
I have been experiencing the same dilemma for a long time now. I don't really wanna take the GTI badges off but they won't match a black VW anymore. Maybe someone will chime in :D

Debadge. Or get badgeskins for "GTI" badges so they match

JDUBMN

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

The only TR I've seen w the flaps on but I kinda like them. Been debating getting them recently as the wheels are kicking up a lot of dirt. Have you noticed it helping w that at all?

JDUBMN

The only TR I've seen w the flaps on but I kinda like them. Been debating getting them recently as the wheels are kicking up a lot of dirt. Have you noticed it helping w that at all?

I was 50/50 on getting them but with the wider wheels I think it was a good choice plus wanted the oem look vs rally armors. Seems to be doing a good job so far :)