GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Honda Civic R

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
I photoshopped the Type R on another thread but too lazy to re-post it.

However, while doing that, I fell in love with the car- can't explain, it just happened. Went to the Honda dealer the other day to order one, and found out there will be a late-year offering called Type R Power Rangers edition. It will have 30hp more due to a secret "power bracelet" head design. It also features a Transformers front and rear end that changes into a stock Civic when the driver wants the sleeper look. Imagine when he is driving along like that and suddenly hits the Transformers button and his whole car changes into totally badass! So, I'm waiting to hear from the salesman when they will start taking orders for this one. Whew, almost ordered the regular Type R, then he told me about the TYpe R PRE. So glad I am waiting for it. It WILL be worth it!!

N10S

Ready to race!
My son put his $5k down on a type R a few months back. It will be interesting to see what it's like to drive. Oh yeah , not the PRE edition just the regular level of crazy wing, air dam, and extreme body kit.

nate704

Go Kart Champion
My son put his $5k down on a type R a few months back. It will be interesting to see what it's like to drive. Oh yeah , not the PRE edition just the regular level of crazy wing, air dam, and extreme body kit.

How much is your son paying for the ADM? your son has very interesting taste.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Several dealers by me are selling for msrp. Wilde honda in madison, wi has a black one going for msrp with no adm or markup. Not all dealers are out to rip people off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

takemorepills

Ready to race!
I was surprised to learn that the Integra Type R only had a few hundred copies sold here.
In comparison, the Civic Type R will be much easier to find. Hopefully the ADM thing will simmer down. I know even the Ridgeline experiences ADM in some markets

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
All in all, it's great that the Si and Type R are here; Honda desperately needed a shot in the arm, as their cars were becoming uber-boring like Toyota's stuff.

Too bad Acura has sort of ditched anything interesting, except the NSX, which is rather out of most people's league (sure is out of mine).

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
May FWD burn in hell. I hate it. After a FWD GTI I will never ever ever buy another FWD car in my life. Simply awful!
Tell us how you really feel lol. They have there pros and cons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
The Civic R is going to be well above $30k. Likely $35K+, and lucky to get one in the first year for under $40K. And it's still fwd.

I think my GTI does fine in the $22K (what I paid new) space. Plenty of budget left to mod the hell out of it too.

22k for a new GTI w/ PP ... what was I thinking getting the Wolfsburg for only 4k less :confused: :(