GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VCDS in the GTA

GTI_guy2

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone have a VCDS cable? I only want 2 mods (windows up/down with lock/unlock with key fob & folding mirrors when locking) and I'm willing to pay (a reasonable price) for your time. ?

Thanks!

JUMB3E

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6MT
Anyone have a VCDS cable? I only want 2 mods (windows up/down with lock/unlock with key fob & folding mirrors when locking) and I'm willing to pay (a reasonable price) for your time. ?

Thanks!

Interested in this contact as well.

GTI_guy2

Passed Driver's Ed
Did you retrofit your folding mirrors? I don't recall having electric folding mirrors :eek:

No, I was under the impression that the North American mk7's came with power folding mirrors but just not activated by the factory. I guess it's only the European models that come with this feature?

codespyder

Ready to race!
North American ones don't power fold. You'd have to buy ones with the folding mechanism built in. Got mine from Ed at BEC but there are also other options on EBay and AliExpress.

Once they're installed, they have to be coded to fold with the accompanying replacement switch on the door and for the puddle lights to work.

Edit: These are mine coded to fold with the remote.

Last edited:

Dave R

Anyone have a VCDS cable? I only want 2 mods (windows up/down with lock/unlock with key fob & folding mirrors when locking) and I'm willing to pay (a reasonable price) for your time. ��

Thanks!

Hey, Did you get the windows up/down mod done?

Thanks!

johnmnmayo

Passed Driver's Ed
PM me if you still need it. I have the VCDS cable. I can meet in Brampton too.
Hey. Not sure if you still have your vcds cable. I may need help to do just two mods. Windows up/down when locking and unlocking and the side mirror down in reverse. Shoot me an email if you have time. :)

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

fluidd

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey. Not sure if you still have your vcds cable. I may need help to do just two mods. Windows up/down when locking and unlocking and the side mirror down in reverse. Shoot me an email if you have time. :)

I don't mind helping anyone out with this.

Conditions:
1. I am awarded for my time spent ($)
2. Travel to my location (I am located in North York)
3. Request must be possible through proven coding from the forums. I am not a programmer and I cannot create the VCDS coding if it hasn't been invented yet.
4. So far I only have experience with coding MK6/MK7/MQB 8V/A3/S3

Thanks!

johnmnmayo

Passed Driver's Ed

Conditions:
3. Request must be possible through proven coding from the forums. I am not a programmer and I cannot create the VCDS coding if it hasn't been invented yet.

Thanks!
I already got my Obdeleven from a user here too. He sold it to me for $20 with the Pro code. The best purchase I did. :) tha ks for the offer though

Steel28

Conditions:

Thanks!

Hi there,

Is this offer still valid?

Thanks