GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CA: Trade 6speed for DSG

GTIBEN

Ready to race!
UPDATE:

Car is now listed on swapalease if anyone is interested. Amazing deal to get into a gti with 0 down payment. Payments super cheap at only $291 a month including CA sales tax.

http://swapalease.com/mobile/details.aspx?p=1&salID=1104670

Sorry if dumb question but was always curious about this..

Can anyone get in on this or would the person have to have a current lease of their own you'd be willing to swap the your GTI for?

EdGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry if dumb question but was always curious about this..

Can anyone get in on this or would the person have to have a current lease of their own you'd be willing to swap the your GTI for?

That is a good question I had a feeling some people would be confused. Anyone can get in this, you don't need to have a current lease. All you need is a decent credit score.

I'll be updating the swapalease profile soon with pictures once I give the car a nice detail.

GTIBEN

Ready to race!
That is a good question I had a feeling some people would be confused. Anyone can get in this, you don't need to have a current lease. All you need is a decent credit score.

I'll be updating the swapalease profile soon with pictures once I give the car a nice detail.

Interesting, thanks!

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Wow...I'd update the listing with a photo of a GTI (at least) or an actual picture of your car.
That's just a Golf in that "stock" photo

And also worth mentioning that you cannot FULLY transfer a lease thru VW Credit. A new "owner" would need to apply with them & then they just add them to your lease contract--you are still liable for the lease until it ends