'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Hello fellow Rush fan!..LOL

On a desert highway straight to the heart of the sun
Like lovers and heroes, and the restless part of everyone
We're only at home when we're on the run
On the run

bennybmn

Ready to race!
Discovered something music related last night too. When listening to a tune from my sd card, I touched and dragged the little blue dot that shows the progress of the song to fast forward. Does that little guy have a name? Status bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Discovered something music related last night too. When listening to a tune from my sd card, I touched and dragged the little blue dot that shows the progress of the song to fast forward. Does that little guy have a name? Status bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In software (UI) design, the dot is commonly called the cursor and the bar is commonly called the scrubber bar.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

sponger85

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
17 Alltrack & 20 GTI
So this one was found by accident today and will also most likely apply to GTI, R, and Alltrack with 6 speed manual ...

I was going down the road ~20-25mph and was coasting in neutral, I grabbed the shifter and inadvertently had pushed it down (like the action of going into reverse) and it was slightly in the direction of R/1 gear without engaging the clutch and the rear camera engaged for ~5sec to show the road behind me as I was coasting down the road fwd... I tried it a couple time after that and it work over and over ... again I did not touch the clutch (as this would obviously not be a good idea) ... maybe someone else can let me know if it works on their 6speed manual but I thought it was kind of fun to engage the rear view camera almost on command

I am sure this is not an intended feature but thought I would share

Cheers!

o-iii1

Ready to race!
If you have the clock display enables when the infotainment system is off, you can swipe the clock face for four different displays!