GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Seat/interior cleaner.

bennybmn

Ready to race!
What do you guys use on a dirty interior? Before you judge, I have a 3 yr old. I'm mainly looking to clean the back of my passenger seat before I put the cover I got on. But we do also sometimes eat in the car on longer trips (NY to VT frequently). #dadlife I recently got some 303 protectant, but I'd like to clean some of the messier stuff first. Damp microfiber? Generic detailer spray?
Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lopez0101

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'16 Mk7 GTI
I've been pretty happy with AMMO's interior stuff. That's if you have leather, anyway. And are willing to pay for it, it's quite expensive.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
For cloth/carpet stains, I use Meguier's D101 APC at 4:1 in a high volume foaming sprayer, OR 303 Spot Clean. Both work great, the Meg's is a concentrate and only comes in a gallon. Buuuuut, it's like $16 and you will pass before running out haha.

For cleaning dashes, Meg's QUIK Interior Detailer, for a nice matte factory finish and it also works great on touch screens and gauge clusters. If I want to ad some bling to the dashes I use CG VRP or 303 Protectant. The 303 products are safe bets.

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
I like the griots products personally. Interior cleaner is nice and unscented and has done well to refresh my cloth seats. I've used 303 protectant/wipes on interior plastic bits but i've found i don't like the residue that gets left behind (i believe it has to do with the UV protectors/inhibitors they use). The griots non-upholstery interior cleaner is scented, and is what i use for the dash and softplastics. Doesn't leave streaks/oily bits and is available at big box auto stores.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
I've used 303 protectant/wipes on interior plastic bits but i've found i don't like the residue that gets left behind (i believe it has to do with the UV protectors/inhibitors they use)

Like many dressings/protectants, the 303 wipes require a dry towel follow-up buff. Which sort of dips into the convenience factor of having wipes.