GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tunney's VW owners...

controller

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice GTI. Love the wheels!

Guys, I'm selling my CTS turbo Intake. Fit Golf/Gti/golfR. No winters and in good condition. 300$ non-neg. I can send you pics by text or email.

Are you replacing it with something else? Does it have SAI? The exact model would be nice. Thanks

C

cb61

Passed Driver's Ed
Are you replacing it with something else? Does it have SAI? The exact model would be nice. Thanks

C

No, going back to stock and use that money to pay part of the new taillights FL which are expensive haha.

Pm me your phone, I'll send you a picture of it.

cb61

Passed Driver's Ed
Awww then I won't be the only one with the FL tails! :D
Did you order the harness from Jeremy?

Yes I did. Now I don't know where to buy the tails. E-acca.com is cheaper and also offers a 5% discount right now...but I've read bad reviews here about their shipping time. But their customer service is on point!

NCR-R

Ready to race!
Yes I did. Now I don't know where to buy the tails. E-acca.com is cheaper and also offers a 5% discount right now...but I've read bad reviews here about their shipping time. But their customer service is on point!

Cars will price match also if you email them. E-acca gave me the runaround so I won't buy from them... was on a wait list for the tails for months and then they started shipping them to people who ordered them after I did, so I just cancelled and got them from Cars.

Nickk92

I ordered my FL tails from cars245 and it came to my door in Ottawa in 8 days. Packaging is unbeatable. There was an extra customs and duty charge of $110 or so though, but its expected with most places shipping from Europe.

NCR-R

Ready to race!
Ya you'll have to pay duties and taxes. They didn't charge me one of them when I picked the lights up but I got a bill in the mail later on for the other one. Oh well.

cb61

Passed Driver's Ed
I got email back from Cars and they do price match. I'll order the tails this week or next week. Anyway, the harness won`t show up until end-September or October :(

controller

Passed Driver's Ed
I ordered the FL tails this morning. Final cost (parts + shipping): 570.45$USD or 740.88$ CAN

The Harness is 240$ CAN. It is an expensive mod but I think it will worth it.
I just need to wait now :rolleyes:

Yeah that ain't cheap for sure. They do look awesome. I think I would upgrade the infotainment to the 8" screen before doing the tails. But I can't wait to see your pics.

Blinkie

I don't work at Tunney's, but drop my wife off everyday. White R.

To the guys who bought the FL tail lights: did you get the JBale harness? Pictures anyone who has it installed? :D

cb61

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't work at Tunney's, but drop my wife off everyday. White R.

To the guys who bought the FL tail lights: did you get the JBale harness? Pictures anyone who has it installed? :D

Yes, I bought the JBale harness. No pictures because I haven't received them yet.