GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DME TUNE FOR IS38

ML1234

Ready to race!
DME tuning is a company huge in the bmw world. I sold a c63 to the owner of the company and have always wondered why they havent got into the VW scene. They have been using one of my friends golf r mk7 as a guinea pig for their tunes and have done a good amount of mk7's. They are going to reflash my car with their tune over my apr tune and give me a burble tune as they call it. They said their tune will give 5-10 more whp. I will keep you guys updated on this if anyone in the tri-state area is interested in these burble tunes as well as some more power over apr(I hope). I will be going jb4 stacking in 2 weeks after I do this tune to get to 400whp with no meth. the jb4 is turned on by bluetooth so I love how I can run map 0 all the time and if i need some power to race someone I can turn it on as well as some e85 tunes. I dont want to go meth but I feel like I will go that route later. I keep saying Im done modding and never stop. Hopefully one day!

613B6

Ready to race!
I follow DME and a few of their guys in IG, they know there shit around bimmers and have wicked tunes for them. GL and keep this updated with results.

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Thumbs up. Cobb protuning ED maestro, heck bring on legit tuning solutions for this platform. Love it!

ML1234

Ready to race!
I follow DME and a few of their guys in IG, they know there shit around bimmers and have wicked tunes for them. GL and keep this updated with results.

Def will and u have a a3 sedan with is38. what a sleeper. Always wanted a stock looking a3 with efr. lol

ML1234

Ready to race!
Thumbs up. Cobb protuning ED maestro, heck bring on legit tuning solutions for this platform. Love it!

These platforms are insane and Everytime i call someone out they always think o its a gti how fast can it be and then I just destroy them

613B6

Ready to race!
Def will and u have a a3 sedan with is38. what a sleeper. Always wanted a stock looking a3 with efr. lol

I did but I blew up the IS38 lol, now it has CTS BOSS 500 making 447whp on stock fueling. Oh its sleeepy haha

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Sleepy as a hungry African lion, ready to eat some rice

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
I did but I blew up the IS38 lol, now it has CTS BOSS 500 making 447whp on stock fueling. Oh its sleeepy haha

Sorry if this was discussed earlier somewhere else but did your IS38 turbo blow due to you testing the limits of what it can take for future reference on tuning strategy or did it just blow because of it being a crapy IHI turbo?