GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Are VW Drivers the Next Targets?

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Since somebody mentioned dieselgate, I will mention Harley Davidson. The company that DID THE SAME EXACT THING AS VW did in 2006.

But since they are wrapped in the American flag, they got a slap on the wrist.

Politics, they literally ruin everything, including our culture.

cooloregon

It wasn't just VW that had it's ties to Nazism. VW may have been the closest to The Reich as it was Ferdinand Porsche's Beetle that eventually won out to be "The People's Car", which Hitler used to elevate himself even more. All the current major German manufacturers Mercedes, Auto Union (Audi), BMW, Opel had ties to Nazism, either by building cars, motorcycles, aircraft, tanks, etc. Even Porsche, while the company itself is post war, the elder Ferdinand Porsche was very close with the inner circle of German leadership, up to and including Adolf Hitler himself. Ferdinand Porsche wasn't just the father of the Beetle, but designed, or had a hand in numerous race cars, several tanks and more for "der Vaterland". After WWII the US military helped to rebuild the VW factory in Wolfsburg as well as other manufacturing factories. The goal was to reignite the German economy, and get the country back on it's own feet, which it absolutely did.

Sadly no one really cares about history, where we come from, where we've been, and how far we've come.
Stop, your history needs a little research...https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
You ok? I don't know what this is supposed to mean and therefore can't form an opinion, but I am concerned that you've had a stroke.

Please respond with a smiley face if all is well, a sad face if you died.

Wait, you're the first troll.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
If anyone wants to attack my nazi death sled feel free...oh wait, all of the media coverage of these "riots" and protests are staged.

I work in Charlotte, NC. Got to see first hand there's nothing to see if you don't watch the news

I sent your comment to CNN and they called fake news :)

You're so right (play on words?) It's so bad I started watching the home buying/remodeling shows on HGTV to escape the news drama. At least they admit it's all fake.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
General Motors knowingly did business with the Nazi party through it's Opel subsidiary. Opel produced tens of thousands of prime haulers and trucks for the war machine, all whilst never severing the ties with the American company.