GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***MAPerformance MK7 GTI Catted/Catless Downpipe Group Buy!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguinsgestapo

Passed Driver's Ed
I can't put my JB4 tune on as my car is getting warranty work done and I don't want it to flag for having been modified. Will report back when I go Stage 2 JB4.

Thanks everybody for the discussion. Will always run MAP just like from my DSM days.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Oh well...No downpipe for me
Their website says MAPerformance fabrication is eligible for 10% and 5% coupon codes. Maybe because it's new, it's not set up properly to work with the discount codes yet. I'm sure Ian will clarify and/or correct it on Monday. Patience, grasshopper. ;)

Ps. He's very responsive to emails and PMs during business hours. Maybe shoot him a quick note with the specifics of what you're looking to do (downpipe build, coupon code used, contact info, etc.).

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GUY2

No worries, it won't go on until I'm past the warranty. I might just wait until Black Friday since I should be close to it then. Thanks for the heads up.

Noize1

Ready to race!
I have a group buy priced, never installed MAPerformance DP with vibrant cat but no resonator that I am going to have to sell after reading this thread.

After reading on here, I can't have it throwing a CEL, and it sounds like everyone on here with spacers can't get them to work longterm.

In my state, we have to pass full OBD readiness every year, so I can't use a tune that suppresses it.

Sad panda. Stupid Tennessee.

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long
I have a group buy priced, never installed MAPerformance DP with vibrant cat but no resonator that I am going to have to sell after reading this thread.

After reading on here, I can't have it throwing a CEL, and it sounds like everyone on here with spacers can't get them to work longterm.

In my state, we have to pass full OBD readiness every year, so I can't use a tune that suppresses it.

Sad panda. Stupid Tennessee.

I seem to not have any CELs, almost 1000 miles with the DP.

Regular non-GESI cat with resonator. I have the 42dd O2 spacer sitting in my room and the JB4 code clear through app on the ready, but I've used neither of them because I never got a CEL yet.

Only relevant mods that I have is a JB4 and a Clubsport S muffler

Seems like I'm one of the few though.

Status
Not open for further replies.