GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: deAutoKey Massive LED Part Out: My Loss = your gain

OldSchool

Trunk/Hatch LED sold - these are going like hot cakes! Glad to help the community out as I graciously bow out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I appreciate the offer and transaction, and I'm doing the same for my remaining Wrangler items on a different board. Bittersweet right?

I miss my Wrangler but the GTI is a different kind of high.

Lmike6453

Ready to race!
I appreciate the offer and transaction, and I'm doing the same for my remaining Wrangler items on a different board. Bittersweet right?

I miss my Wrangler but the GTI is a different kind of high.
My pleasure! I previously owned a TJ Wrangler Rubicon and sold it to get in the Vw gti. Now I actually went the other way and traded in the GTI for a Forester ST Turbo touring trim and am loving it.

It was so hard to let the mk7 GTI go...

Lmike6453

Ready to race!
All paid LEDs have just been shipped via USPS from SE PA area. I will PM everyone separately to ensure that you see this.

Lmike6453

Ready to race!
Glove box LED sold! Get the DRLs while you can if you're interested!

Pickleahoy1

Ready to race!
Don't know if this forum runs classifieds in a different way from others, but its nice when sellers honor first PM/first reply for selling posted items. Nothing to gain from bitching about it other than maybe making future classifieds from other people give at least a day to pay for something you agree to buy from the OP.

First time I've run into the issue in here.

Lmike6453

Ready to race!
Don't know if this forum runs classifieds in a different way from others, but its nice when sellers honor first PM/first reply for selling posted items. Nothing to gain from bitching about it other than maybe making future classifieds from other people give at least a day to pay for something you agree to buy from the OP.

First time I've run into the issue in here.
This was sold to @Mark7GTi-sport which was interested in them directly one post before your inquiry.

I'm sorry that you feel that way and I've always thought that it would to the first person whom sends payment since many people show interest but never pay.

By all means, I can conform to the norm and want to be courteous of other's expectations, and to do the right thing.

Is it traditionally the first person whom sends payment, or give someone at least a day after showing interest to send payment? Maybe have them confirm that they will in order to hold it for them?

Please excuse me if I'm wrong as I do not sell many in high demand items regularly.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
First payment should be who it goes to. I've had people express interest in an item then flake or go AWOL for days. Sellers shouldn't have to wait around if people are ready to move an item.

Lmike6453

Ready to race!
Bump - price drop on the DRLs!

Lmike6453

Ready to race!
Bump - price drop again!

Lmike6453

Ready to race!
DRLs sold. Thank you all for your interest and please click my name to see my other remaining part out items including:

- Ross tech vagcom cable
- Raceseng slammer shift knob
- New OEM floor mats
- New Custom euro plate