GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB OEM Deep Black Peal Rear Spoiler

elamothe15

Ready to race!
As the title says, I am looking to buy an OEM deep black pearl rear spoiler. Wondering if anyone recently purchased an aftermarket spoiler for their MK7 GTI and is willing to sell their old stock one. I had a very unfortunate accident with my garage door over the weekend :(

Interested in any color at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sexysoxy

Ready to race!
As the title says, I am looking to buy an OEM deep black pearl rear spoiler. Wondering if anyone recently purchased an aftermarket spoiler for their MK7 GTI and is willing to sell their old stock one. I had a very unfortunate accident with my garage door over the weekend :(

Isn't the OEM part of the hatch?

elamothe15

Ready to race!

I believe the spoiler itself, while part of the hatch, is still a separate part. I know it can be purchased primed or painted and ready to go or from a dealer.

I figured if someone took theirs off to replace it with a carbon fiber one then I figured maybe I could get one here instead.

http://store.blackforestindustries.com/mk7gogevwros.html

elamothe15

Ready to race!
Bump...I know it's a long shot but maybe someone had an unfortunate total recently?

elamothe15

Ready to race!
Have you tried AliExpress?

I would really prefer to go OEM. My best bet is to grab if from someone that has damage to their tailgate or a totaled car, but no luck so far.

Is this different than the spoiler that comes on all the Golfs?

I'm actually not sure if the golf spoiler is the same as the GTI. If someone can confirm that would be great to know.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
I would really prefer to go OEM. My best bet is to grab if from someone that has damage to their tailgate or a totaled car, but no luck so far.

I'm actually not sure if the golf spoiler is the same as the GTI. If someone can confirm that would be great to know.

I'm confused about this as well. They look almost identical to me

elamothe15

Ready to race!
I'm confused about this as well. They look almost identical to me

They look very similar, but do not have the side skirts to the spoiler. With that, I'm not sure if the spoiler itself is identical or not

No, the GTI/GTD/R factory roof spoiler is a plastic piece bolted onto the hatch.

That's the Volkswagen Driver Gear roof spoiler that fits the Golf only, not the GTI and R.

Bump...I know it's a long shot but maybe someone had an unfortunate total recently?
You've bumped the worst roof spoiler thread ever. There are more informative ones.

elamothe15

Ready to race!
No, the GTI/GTD/R factory roof spoiler is a plastic piece bolted onto the hatch.

That's the Volkswagen Driver Gear roof spoiler that fits the Golf only, not the GTI and R.

You've bumped the worst roof spoiler thread ever. There are more informative ones.

I'm not bumping it as an "informative" thread. I bumped it cuz I'm still looking for someone to sell me an OEM spoiler