GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Did i permanently damage my leather??

Passed Driver's Ed
What up everyone,

So this is what happened i asked my girl to grab something out of my car as iW was on the grill and hands were busy. She moved my bags around and pulled out my stuff i asked for. But she left my personal grooming bag i use while on the road on my seat. It was stupid hot this day and the deodorant i use melted out onto the bag, seeped thru the bad and onto the leather seat. I must have been there for a good 3-4 hours. When i saw i was freaking out got some warm water and cleaned up the best i could used an old toothbush wish warm water and dish soap to try and get it out. No luck.

Is there a product i can use on it. If i take it to a professional would they be able to get rid of the stain. Its been about a week. I get upset every time i get in my car and look over to the passanger seat. ??:mad:

Passed Driver's Ed
Tried some Meguiars leather cleaner, it seemed to work. But i was fooled. The deordorant seemed to disappear in warm weather, hardly noticeable at all. But when the temp drops down it shows up again.... i might have to start looking for another seat if i cant get this fixed. I want to try a professional but i dont wanna throw 250 on it for it not to get fixed.

Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated ��

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Get a product called leatherique. It is an oil that you put on and let set for 24 hours. It open the pores of the leather allowing for tough stains and dirt to be released, softened, and more easily removed. Very messy stuff, but man does it work great.

And $250 is about what it would cost for a full interior at our shop. Carpets extracted, leatherique treatment, everything. $250 is still cheaper then new seat covers though, much. Wouldn't need the whole seat. Not to mention replacing VW seat covers is, or at least was, anything but desirable.

Passed Driver's Ed
leatherique... got it. The 250 i mentioned was for a full car detail interior and exterior. But it included the seats so i figured it would be worth it. I would hapoily pay you if i were closer. Im gonna give it another shot when i find the product. Is it easily available?