GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FreekTune Rev A GTI vs Charger R/T

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
good kill but carefull...I used to get flak for racing on endless stretches of empty toll and country road.
You are flying through intersections. :p

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
good kill but carefull...I used to get flak for racing on endless stretches of empty toll and country road.
You are flying through intersections. :p

Hahaha yes true no excuse but the speed limit is 60. Weird mexican roads.

Perry01

Ready to race!
Nice kill but you could have probably beat him with a stock GTI. Those Chargers weigh almost 4200 lbs and only have 340 HP.

It might be a good idea to find a better stretch of road without traffic signals.

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Nice kill but you could have probably beat him with a stock GTI. Those Chargers weigh almost 4200 lbs and only have 340 HP.

It might be a good idea to find a better stretch of road without traffic signals.

+1

I played around with a two-door Challenger R/T with a Stage 1 and just walked away from him easily. They would probably be a better race for a stock GTI for sure. I know a stock R would still walk on them.

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
Freektune Rev A is VERY conservative. I am on Rev C and it is starting to to gain much more GO than Rev A.

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
Freektune Rev A is VERY conservative. I am on Rev C and it is starting to to gain much more GO than Rev A.

Yep it feels like the car has no torque :D

mjesenovec

Passed Driver's Ed

I just traded in my 2014 100th anniversary charger RT for my 17 GTI SE. Weight was close to 4500lbs. The 5.7L hemi is rated at 370hp/395tq. I had the 3.06 rear end in mine, so it was rated at like 5.2s 0-60 and like 13.3-13.4-ish in the 1/4 mile. Not slow, but much more of a cruiser. It moved pretty good for a big, comfy car. I loved it, just missed having a hatch and more nimble handling in traffic. Absolutely in love with my GTI. My first German car ever.