GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MAPerformance Official Stage 1 & Stage 2 OTS Tune Release for Accessport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perry01

Ready to race!
A very stupid comment

If the guy has a stage 2 tune, he should already have upgraded his IC and DP. It should just be IS38 and software at the this point. If he can afford an IS38, what not do it right and upgrade to stage 3.

teemmy

Ready to race!
I guess I'll just hold off on the IS38 for now until MAP or another company comes out with OTS tune that be loaded onto the Cobb. Maybe freektune could be an alternative?

Venumous

Ready to race!
I guess I'll just hold off on the IS38 for now until MAP or another company comes out with OTS tune that be loaded onto the Cobb. Maybe freektune could be an alternative?

Yeah, I imagine Justin can take care of you and get it where it should be man.

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
Geez, we really have dropped the ball on this. Very sorry. Truth be told, we got swamped with a few other projects around here, and got behind. It happens. However, things are looking much better, and I plan to sit with Brian on Tuesday to discuss getting back to the grind on both our Stage 1 and 2 tunes. I will certainly keep you posted!

Any update on revised MAP stage 2?

Scrodee

Ready to race!
Geez, we really have dropped the ball on this. Very sorry. Truth be told, we got swamped with a few other projects around here, and got behind. It happens. However, things are looking much better, and I plan to sit with Brian on Tuesday to discuss getting back to the grind on both our Stage 1 and 2 tunes. I will certainly keep you posted!

Would it help if those of us running these tunes email you some logs?

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
Just a heads up. I am taking a few days off work (for the first time in 3 years) and wont be in the office until next Tuesday. However, I will have access to the webs, so I will do my best to answer PM's and comments. Thanks!

Scrodee

Ready to race!

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
So yesterday evening I tried logging a wot 3rd gear pull on the 2016 stage 1 93 file, but the hesitation was so bad I let off the accelerator early. It did this multiple times. Scanned when I got home and I'm throwing a P0441 code, but I'm not seeing a CEL. I'm stock aside from a drop in filter/snow guard removal. Also have the 034 dogbone insert. Should I clear it, drive for a bit, and see if it comes back? I flashed a week and 300 miles ago, so adaptation shouldn't be an issue.

(It was my first time trying to log, and I don't remember which run was which, but I can send them over later.)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
So yesterday evening I tried logging a wot 3rd gear pull on the 2016 stage 1 93 file, but the hesitation was so bad I let off the accelerator early. It did this multiple times. Scanned when I got home and I'm throwing a P0441 code, but I'm not seeing a CEL. I'm stock aside from a drop in filter/snow guard removal. Also have the 034 dogbone insert. Should I clear it, drive for a bit, and see if it comes back? I flashed a week and 300 miles ago, so adaptation shouldn't be an issue.

(It was my first time trying to log, and I don't remember which run was which, but I can send them over later.)

Did you have the fuel pump recall done recently? Fill it with gas around same time? Couldn't hurt to reseat the gas cap.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Did you have the fuel pump recall done recently? Fill it with gas around same time? Couldn't hurt to reseat the gas cap.
Oddly enough I did not even realize there was a fuel pump recall until I started googling the P0441 code, evap, etc. Didn't get a mailer and haven't set foot in a dealership since purchasing. Wish I'd have done that before flashing. Oh well. Guess I'll be making an appointment on Monday. Assuming I'll need to un-marry the Cobb and drive stock for a little while (that's gonna suck).

Oddly enough, I hit the same hesitation that morning on an entrance ramp, but chalked it up to being low on gas (20 miles to empty). So I filled up normally a few exits down with 93 at my regular busy top tier station (QT) and continued on with my normal commute. Then it was still happening after work. Weather was unseasonably cool, so it wasn't due to high temps.

Was out with the family all day (in the wife's car) but scanned it earlier with the engine on and off, and the code was no longer present. I also logged live data with obdeleven to look for misfires, and there were 0. Hopefully it's the fuel pump. I'll do the gas cap trick to be safe. I don't go wot very often, especially from around 3k rpms in third. So it's possible the issue was there all along and I just never felt/logged it.

Status
Not open for further replies.