GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 R with DAP delivery this week?

feshar

This is me. Found what I wanted at a dealership an hour away and drove it home. DAP was on the window sticker. I check today and there are no DAP options. I'm going to call vwoa tomorrow and ask about my options.

Anyone else in a similar situation? What happened?

Exact same situation, drove almost 2 hours, Navigation stopped working, infotainment would keep resetting and then I found out no DAP (sensors not present on front and rear bumpers, no park assist button by shift knob)

waiting for call from VW today
Thanks for the info Mjyu

NickMac

I know this thread has been dead for a bit. But I bought my 2017 R in February. The car has DCC,NAV, ACC, BLIND SPORT ALERT, REAR AND FRONT COLLISION. But it is missing the dimples for the parking sensors and the button as well as the camera for the headlight assist. I had thought the car had all these features and when I was looking at the other Limestone model in my area it had these features. Because of that I didn't even look at the window sticker. I thought that all these cars had the features but a few searches and this thread indicate that Is not true. From the plate on my door my car build seems to indicate 10/16 if I am not misreading the label. Is there anything I can do at this point?

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
The headlight assist could be there. Did you turn the headlight switch to AUTO and push the stalk forward to see if the "A" appears in the MFD? And the dealer sells a kit for Park Pilot. See if VWoA will authorize its installation for free.